Contact Moreland City Council to be placed on the waiting list today!
How to register for child care?
To register for child care, download and complete the central registration service’s Child Care application form (2019 form coming soon). For further information please view the Child Care Central Registration information sheet (2019 doc coming soon).
- Email Child Care Registration
- Post the form to Child Care Central Registration Officer, Moreland Children’s Services, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058
- Bring the form to a Council Citizens Service Centre
- We welcome you to make a time to visit the centre for a personalised tour of our facilities. Tours are held on Wednesday’s between 9:30-11am
Please note: Tours will recommence in February 2019 – October 2019
- Please contact the centre directly on 9354 3197 or via email to book an appointment.
- On enrolment, a $40.00 fee must be paid. This enrolment fee is non-refundable.
- From 1 July 2019 – DAILY FEES: $116 per day
Current families managing your online enrolment. Please sign in below.
*New families who have confirmed enrolment please register via the My Family Lounge
Child Care Subsidy – Centrelink
New Child Care Subsidy has commenced from 2nd July 2018, details available through Centrelink & your MyGov account.